Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Whole Boat Charter - Holy Loch

Saturday 13th till Tuesday 16th June

Guest Comments:

From the moment we stepped on board and embarked upon our adventure on the high seas, all 12 of us felt relaxed and happy. The care and attention from Taff, Gary, David and Ian has been second to none. I can't possibly go to my Scottish Slimmer's meeting tonight - Gary, your food was superlative! What a way to spend a few days - I hope we will be back (actually I know we will!)
Morag & Ian

Impossible to put into words what a fantastic adventure this has been. Thank you one and all and I even caught four fish on my first attempt ever!
Sue & Dave

What a lovely reaxing three days - beautiful views, boat, food and great crew. Hope to see you again.
Isobel & Bill

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! What more can we say? Great company, great crew, great time!
John & Richard

Crew:
Taff (Skipper)
Gary (Cook)
Ian (Engineer)
David (Bosun)

Overnight Anchorages and Shore Visits:
Saturday: Fearnoch Bagh, Loch Riddon
Sunday: Lochranza, Isle of Arran Distilleries
Monday: Tarvert for lunch, Otter Ferry for dinner and fishing

No comments: